We know that kratom powder is derived from the leaves of the Mitragyna Speciosa tree. Additionally, we are aware that there are three common strains of kratom: red vein, white vein, and green vein.
There is one strain, though, that has both kratom campaigners and aficionados concerned: yellow kratom. Users of kratom claim that yellow vein kratom is the highest-quality variety, as it lasts longer and provides more comprehensive benefits.
Apparently, red kratom leaves or a mixture of green and white kratom leaves are dried in a special way to create it. There is no concrete evidence to substantiate the presence of yellow kratom, despite anecdotal tales. Therefore, what is it and where does it originate?
The Possible Origins of Kratom Yellow Vein
There are three widely held hypotheses on the origins of this variety of kratom. The following are:
- Kratom leaves are harvested later in the life cycle of Mitragyna Speciosa. The longer lifespan of the tree imparts a yellow tint to its leaves, enabling for the production of yellow kratom powder.
- Strains of kratom with red, white, and green veins are mixed together. This mixture is subsequently fermented, resulting in yellow-colored kratom products.
- According to the most prevalent belief, yellow vein kratom is produced through a special drying method. Some feel that drying red vein kratom for a longer length produces yellow colors. Others claim that yellow kratom is produced via outdoor drying of a mixture of white and green vein kratom.
These theories may sound plausible, but the problem is that they are only theories. There are no substantiated reports on the origins of yellow vein kratom. Consequently, why are there more yellow kratom products on the market than ever before?
Not familiar with the popular natural herb kratom? Talk to us today!
Selecting the Right Strain
The promise of a new, high-quality strain can be exciting for kratom consumers. There are just three kratom strains, therefore selecting the proper kratom for you may appear to be a difficult task. The three kratom strains are:
- According to reports, Red Vein Kratom has relaxing effects that relax the body and mind. This is the most popular kratom product due to the availability of red kratom leaves in nature and their usage as a sleep aid. According to reports, White Vein Kratom offers stimulating effects that excite the body and awaken the intellect. Kratom consumers typically use white kratom powder in the morning to take advantage of its energizing properties.
- Green Vein Kratom is supposedly the optimal balance between white vein and red vein kratom powder. According to Kratom users, this strain can boost focus (similar to white kratom strains) as well as soothe the body and alleviate anxiety (similar to red kratom strains).
Related Link: What are the Benefits of Kratom?
What Effects Does Yellow Vein Kratom Supposedly Have?
According to reports, this strain of kratom produces effects comparable to those of green vein kratom. According to anecdotal reports from kratom users, yellow kratom offers:
- Concentration & Attention
- Improved Mood
- Pain Relief
- Anxiety Relief
According to these anecdotal findings, yellow vein kratom is also suitable for first-time consumers. Why? Because it gives the same benefits as white vein kratom powder, although to a lesser degree. Yellow kratom is claimed to have lesser effects than white kratom, allowing beginning users to ease into the energetic advantages.
Related Link: Kratom and Pregnancy Don't Mix: Here's Why
Why Stores Might Not Carry Yellow Kratom
To begin with, there is little data to support the usage or promotion of yellow kratom powder types. There is yet to be conclusive proof that a specific drying method produces yellow kratom powder. Similarly, there is no indication that aged red vein kratom leaves have a yellow hue.
Moreover, if anecdotal claims from kratom users are accurate, yellow vein kratom is comparable to green vein kratom. Strains of green kratom are one of the three major strains. Why abandon something with millennia of therapeutic use for something that may turn out to be a plain joke?
Companies stick to what they now know. Statements regarding yellow kratom are baseless, and some do not believe that a sophisticated drying process or specific combination of reputable kratom strains results in a high-quality strain.
Wanting to try the herbal supplement kratom? Try out our kratom and kava shot today!
Trying Yellow Kratom
Yellow kratom is a unique strain combining the properties of both red and green kratom. It combines the energy-increasing power of green kratom with the mellowing effects of red kratom - allowing it to have a mild euphoric effect. The many potential benefits that accompany its use make yellow kratom an incredibly popular product for anyone seeking its effects.
Though one should always remember to use caution when trying any new type of supplement or remedy, the moderate risks associated with yellow kratom mean that those interested in trying out this amazing strain can do so safely.
To experience all the potential benefits associated with yellow kratom, try Shot of Joy's Kratom & Kava Shot - a delicious beverage packed with natural energy derived from yellow kratom and kava. .Related Link: 5 Best Kratom for Energy and Motivation