Last modified: March 31 2023
SHOT OF JOY LLC ("Company" or "We" ) respect your privacy and are committed to
protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide
when you visit the website www.ShotOfJoy.com and our practices for
collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
· On this Website.
· In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
· Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which
provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
· When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and
services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
· From salespeople through in-person and/or retail outlet marketing.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by
Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
· Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any
application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or
through the Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your
information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your
choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this privacy
policy. This policy may change from time to time (see the section “Changes to Our Privacy
Policy” below for more information). Your continued use of this Website after we make changes
is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
People Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children or people under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children or people under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website, through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we
have collected or received personal information from someone under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information
from or about a child or person under 18, please contact us at Hello@ShotOfJoy.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including
· By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address,
telephone number, IP address, mobile device identity, or credit card information
· That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as behavior on our website,
browsing history; and/or
· About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage
We collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may
include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web
beacons, and other tracking technologies.
· From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes
information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our
service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for
information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report
a problem with our Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
· Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
· Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your
orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order
through our Website.
· Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public
areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively,
"User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your
own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures
are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the
Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and
do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection
technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns,
· Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other
communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address,
operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time
and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Please email us at
Privacy@ShotOfJoy.com for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, which helps us to
improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by
enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website
according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your
computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting
on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain
parts of our Website. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting so that it will refuse
cookies, our system will issue cookies when you direct your browser to our Website.
· Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files
known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that
permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened
an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of
certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash
cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from,
and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are
used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security
settings for Flash cookies, see the section “Choices About How We Use and Disclose
Your Information” below.
How We Respond to ‘Do Not Track’ Signals
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. We do not
recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT.
information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with
interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see the section “Choices About How We Use and Disclose
Your Information” below.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal
· To present our Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To provide you with notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into
between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· To market our products and/or services to you.
· To analyze Website usage and improve the services offered.
· With respect to Website cookies, to share with third-party marketing partners to provide
tailored advertising on our Websites and other websites that you may visit.
· To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or
provide though it.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For detecting and protecting against error, fraud, and other criminal activity.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and
services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way,
please email us at Hello@ShotOfJoy.com. For more information, see the section “Choices
About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements
to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information
for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an
advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify
any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this privacy
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring,
reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of SHOT OF JOY
LLC's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar
proceeding, in which personal information held by SHOT OF JOY LLC about our
Website users is among the assets transferred.
· To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of
these disclosures. For more information, see the section below “Choices About How We
Use and Disclose Your Information.”
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email
address to use the "email a friend" feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents
of that email and your email address to the recipients.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any
government or regulatory request.
· To enforce or apply our Website’s Terms & Conditions (see
https://shotofjoy.com/pages/terms-and-condition) and other agreements, including for
billing and collection purposes.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or
safety of SHOT OF JOY LLC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging
information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection
and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We
have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
· Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or
some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. To learn how you can
manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe's
then be inaccessible or not function properly.
· Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to
share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for
promotional purposes, you can opt-out by emailing us at Hello@ShotOfJoy.com.
· Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact
information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or
services, you can opt-out by emailing us at Hello@ShotOfJoy.com. If we have sent you
a promotional email, you may opt out of receiving future communications from us by
following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any email we send, or you may send
us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
· Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that
you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience
preferences, you can opt-out by emailing us at Hello@ShotOfJoy.com.
Additionally, you may be able restrict the placement of cookies on your computer or remove them from
your browser by going to your browser settings. More information on how to manage these settings on
common browsers and devices are below.
Manage cookie settings in Chrome and Chrome Android and Chrome iOS
Manage cookie settings in Firefox
Manage cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Manage cookie settings in Microsoft Edge
Manage cookie settings in Safari and Safari iOS
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising.
However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected
or used in this way. However, you may also be able to opt out of receiving interest-based ads from third
party advertisers who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or who follow the Digital
Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting
the opt out pages on the NAI website and DAA website.
Please note that cookie-based opt outs are applicable only to the browser and device you use when you
opt out. If you wish to opt out across all devices, you must replicate your choices across each device,
including your mobile device. In addition, if you clear or delete your cookies on that browser or device,
you will need to reset your cookie opt out.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting
your account profile page.
You may also email us at Hello@ShotOfJoy.com to request access to, correct or delete any
personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information
except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change
information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the
information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may
remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other
Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including User
Contributions, is governed by our Website’s Terms & Conditions (see
Your State Privacy Rights
California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website
that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal
information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please
send an email to Privacy@ShotOfJoy.com.
Nevada consumers have the right to opt out of the sale of the consumer’s personal information.
To make such a request, please send an email to Hello@ShotOfJoy.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental
loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or
where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are
responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with
anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website
like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security
of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal
information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings
or security measures contained on the Website.